viernes, 23 de agosto de 2019

A country I would like to visit


Well, I would like to visit many countries, but the most I would like to go is Italy, especially Venice. I think I would like to go because my great-great-grandparents were from Sicily but I would like to go there too because I like the language and the architecture and I would like to taste the food from there.
I really do not know too much about this country, all that I know is that is a country in Europa, they eat pasta and things like that and it looks like a boot in the maps, but I would like to learn more about this country, for example, the language, the history or how the people is.
  If someday I go there I would like to travel through the canals of Venice, visit the constructions from there, like the Roman Coliseum or the Tower of Pisa, learn the things that I don’t know about the country and try to visit as many cities as I can.


 


And if I go there I would like to live and study in Venice because one of my goals is to do that, and if I live there eventually I will improve in the language and in the knowledge of the culture, the history and many other things about the country.

3 comentarios:

  1. Living in there should be so nice, between rivers and always hearing the sound of water , I imagine it so relaxing. You choose a very cool place!

    ResponderBorrar

  2. I would also like to know Italy from the inside, from its landscapes to its inhabitants

    ResponderBorrar