viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2019

My future job


My objective is that my future job is connected with the career I´m studying right now, which is architecture. I think it would be a job outdoor and indoor, because you have to go to the place to see the different terrains and how is the place where you are going to build, and indoor because after (or before) doing the terrain thing you need to think about the project and do different stuff in the computer or draw something, like plans or some croquis.

I would like to specialize in sustainable architecture, like design a house that can ventilate and heat up by itself just because the construction was design with that purpose, but at the same time, all of this is make with ecological materials and with a lot of nature inside and outside. I am interested in this area because the planet is being overexploited in terms of its resources, so we have to do something about this and I think that the architects could do a very important change about this.

 I really would like to travel because of this job, and I think it is very possible because it is an area that haven’t be very development and in some places is not even know. And I really haven’t thought about the salary I will get in this job, but I don’t know, I think that I will think of it when the time comes.

4 comentarios:

  1. I think your ideas in the future are great! the sustainable architecture is the future.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That sounds good! especially in a context of climate change.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. If you want to learn a lot about sustainable construction, I recommend trying to take courses with the architect Alejandra Cortes. Good luck.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I also believe that architects will be able to make a change for the environment one day, we just have to keep working for a better future :)

    ResponderBorrar