viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2019

The most embarrasing moment


During my life I had have a lot of embarrassing moments, but the most embarrassing moment that I remember it was like one year ago. I was with my best friend in the commercial center, looking clothes and talking about our life when we had the good idea of buy a McDonald’s ice cream.

It was all ok, we went to the place where they sold it and my friend told me to buy the ice creams, then I went to the cash register and told the guy that I wanted two ice cream and he said me “Sure, which flavor do you want? Chocolate o vanilla?” In that moment I think my brain went out because all I do was look at him like:  “what do you want from me, I asked you for ice creams” we had a very long eye contact until my friend save us from that embarrassing moment saying that we wanted one of chocolate and one of vanilla, then I paid and we get the ice creams
.
When we went out of the place, my friend started to laugh very hard and I said to her: “What are you laughing at?” and then she started to explain me that the poor employee tried to asked me of what flavor did I want the ice cream and I just keep looking at him without answering making him uncomfortable and nervous. When I realized that I made that I feel very embarrassing and now all the times I buy ice cream I remember that time and hope never happens to me again.

2 comentarios:

  1. omg, i can just imagine being in that situation, really embarrasing xd

    ResponderBorrar
  2. We all live in a moment that brain black out, but we can laught of that in any time

    ResponderBorrar